The Case Sling™ offers a comfortable alternative to the conventional carrying strap. The patented weight reduction system makes carrying a heavy instrument a pleasure—not a burden. The reinforced neoprene pad effectively conforms to the shape of your shoulder and distributes the weight over a larger area. This makes the felt-weight of the case feel 50% lighter and 100% more comfortable. The material also functions as a shock absorber so that the jolts of your movements are no longer felt in the shoulder. The Case Sling™ is designed to carry the instrument case in the upright position against your back. The non-skid surface securely grips to your shoulder which keeps your hands free. This is an ideal strap for the active performer or student on the go.
• Designed for most instrument cases or bags
• Unique internal control-stretch system with bound edges
• Attaches with metal swivel hooks
• Non-skid surface
• Fully adjustable approx. 25″ – 57″ (63,5cm – 144,8cm)
• Pad Dimensions: 3″ x 19.5″ (7,62cm x 49,53cm)
• Made in the USA