Exam and Accompaniment Unit is formed by the Teaching Coordination Team and professional pianists. We offer students who are preparing for exam or competition the following services:
- ABRSM/ Trinity College London/ Central Conservatory of Music examination application procedure
- ABRSM examination training
- Trinity College London Diploma Examination accompaniment and pieces analysis
- Hong Kong Schools’ Music Festival and other sorts of competition accompaniment
ABRSM Music Exam Training Course
Improve the Performance in Every Sections of the Exam
If students want to achieve excellent results, apart from being technically well, they need to know how to perform with piano and comprehend every tricky details in aural tests. Our training course is designed to tackle every sections in the exam. We will not allow any rooms for losing points in order to help students to achieve the best results.
- One on one training
- Professional pianist as accompanist
- Mock exam with feedback
- Vocal teacher to improve students’ singing techniques in aural test
- Exclusive aural test listening notes
- Online practice with unlimited access
- Accompanist demo to practice at home
- Understand the function of piano accompaniment
- Develop ensembleship
- Strengthen the tone, intonation, rhythm and musicality
- Improve the fluency of performance
- Express the appropriate musical style
Exclusive aural test listening notes
Accompanist Demo and Aural Test Samples for students to practice at home.
- All students need to join the mock test to understand their level of preparation for the exam
- Format of the mock exam will be almost identical to the one of ABRSM. Professional teachers will be the examiner and the mock exam will be recorded. Students can decide whether they would like to retrieve as record.
Accompanist will go to the examination venue with the students.